giovedì 7 febbraio 2019

Introducing myself


I'm Michela, I'm 16 and I live in Rome.
I'm a student and I attend the third year of high school. In my freetime I like listening to the music and reading books because I like isolating myself from what surrounds me for seeing my world from different perspective.
I started dancing when i was three and because of this I can say that it's my biggest passion. I've always loved music, since I was young and this is the first reason I started dancing. Me and music are the same thing.  Love for dance has grown over time thanks to my passion for performing arts such as theater, then acting, and singing. I love being behind the scenes and I hope one day I'll be able to work in the entertainment world maybe just to keep this passion also because I have other goals like studying/living abroad. After the high school I'd like to study oriental languages like Japanese and Korean and maybe spend a period in Japan or Korea working and learning more of their culture. I've always been intrigued by the particularity of this two countries, their language, their traditions. Last years I started learning Japanese on my own and with time I'm starting to understand some words or sentences. I like studying and learning always something new thanks to my curiosity and dedication. The fact that I'd like to study oriental languages is connected to my love for idioms, in fact, I decided to study them at school. Now, during my school lessons I study Spanish, English and German, and, in the future I'd like to deepen their knowledge maybe living abroad.

This is my dream map on Pinterest:
https://www.pinterest.it/xXmichelafioriXx/dream-map/
This is my Curriculum:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d5JEuXfvQd1R0duyCdJ5XEhoTHPKjCJb/view?usp=sharing
This is my elevator speech:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nlk5-jd93GE

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento